Complete an Expense Report/Accountable Advance Settlement forms (see below) and attach ALL applicable documents related to your travel or other expenses.

For more information please see the Financial Services Travel Policy website at:

Expense Reimbursements may be submitted to: 

Rachael Martin : MSB 4287A or mailbox in MSB 4174. 

Reimbursements which will be paid through the department may be submitted to:

Jean Xu (MSB 4396).

Expense Report
Personal Expenses