Award Duration: This is a 12-week summer program, normally between May 1 and August 31, 2018
Award Value: $4800
Number of Awards Available: 1
Internal Deadline: early March, 2018 (date TBA)
- Students must have successfully completed a term in a full-time undergraduate program directly prior to the award period.
- University of Toronto students must be enrolled in a third or fourth year major and/or specialist in the Faculty of Medicine Basic Science departments and Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology.
- University of Toronto and non-University of Toronto students may be considered, including international students (with valid student visa for the full summer work term).
- Student must have obtained a cumulative cGPA of 3.0 or higher
- Students may be considered by only one application to this program.
- Supervisors can be named as primary supervisor for only one application through one unit to this Program.
- Be engaged on a full-time basis in research activities under the direction of an eligible supervisor
- Interest in future graduate training
- Has not started a program of graduate studies
Please note that successful candidate will be required to submit an activity report on the research experience outlining the research project is to be submitted at the end of the award period no later than September 28, 2018 to Natasha Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
- Submit the Molecular Genetics Summer Research Program Application Form and your unofficial transcripts to Colleen Kelly in MSB 4290.
- Note that if you have applied for UROP or NSERC, you will automatically be considered for this award. You do not need to submit a second application form.