Award Duration: 12 Weeks
Award Value: $2000 (award value) + $2000 from other sources managed by the sponsoring department / centre / institute / program.
Number of Awards Available: 17
Application Deadline: March 9, 2018
- Applicants must have at least a B+ average in the two terms of undergraduate studies immediately preceding acceptance of the award.
- Students must have successfully completed a term in a full-time undergraduate program directly prior to the award period.
- Students who have completed their undergraduate program are not eligible, unless they have been accepted into an undergraduate professional program (medical undergraduate degree program).
- Students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate professional program (medical undergraduate degree program) are eligible to apply.
- University of Toronto and non-University of Toronto students may apply, including international students.
- Students may submit only one application to this program. Departure from this rule will result in the application being accorded a lower priority or even denied.
- Supervisors can be named as primary supervisor for only one application through one unit to this Program. Departure from this rule could result in the application being accorded a lower priority or even denied.
How to Apply:
- Submit the Molecular Genetics Summer Research Program Application Form and your unofficial transcripts to Colleen Kelly in MSB 4290.