- Two Component Regulators Examples of Two Component Regulators and Mechanisms PhoPQ Regulation of Virulence e.g. Salmonella Hybrid Kinases and Phosphorelays Mechanism of Transmembrane Signaling
- Quorum Sensing The Vibrio fischeri LuxRLuxI Regulatory System Quorum Sensing in Vibrio Harveyi, Quorum Sensing in and pathogenesis Vibrio cholerae Bacteria, Quorum Sensing with Peptides in Gram-Positive Bacteria
- The general stress response - Sigma S dependent stationary phase and stress response and its regulation
- Regulation by samll non coding RNA's in bacteria
- Type III secretion systems
- Pathogenesis mechanism in Salmonella
Date: Wednesdays, October 5 - November 9, 2016, Information session: Wednesday September 28, 10-11 a.m.
Time: 10 a.m. - 1200 p.m.
Place: Medical Sciences Building, #4174