Comparative genome biology, epigenetics and evolution of regulatory networks
Postdoctoral Fellow: University of Cambridge, U.K.
Postoctoral Fellow: University of Victoria, B.C.
Ph.D.: University of Victoria
B.Sc.: University of Victoria
Fields of Interest
- Computational and Systems Biology
- Functional Genomics and Proteomics
- Comparative genome biology, Functional genomics, Bioinformatics, Developmental biology
- Characterizing the role that regulatory DNA sequence plays in childhood diseases using comparative genomics, bioinformatics and developmental biology.
- Epigenetics and evolution of regulatory networks in postnatal germ cells.
- Modeling of human genome innovations.
Accepting Rotation Students: